Saturday, September 22, 2012

A new first for me...

I haven't posted for a while due to the big move. Things are settling down a little so I will hopefully have more to post soon. In the mean time I thought I'd just share a little tid-bit.
My dear sweet loving husband it trying his best to spoil me...in a way. I have had a few opportunities to go out and spend time with other women (without the kids). He has always encouraged me to go to these things, with the hopes of saving my sanity.
Well today I had the chance to go to a "Spa Brunch" with several of the ladies around here. I had never had a manicure nor a pedicure, and today I had both! It was fun to sit and chat with other moms over brunch and be pampered a little. I did let someone else pick the color for me as I really had no idea what to choose. So, What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment